Urban Underdogs is a proud recipient of funding from the Dave & Cheryl Duffield Foundation
Have I told you about my best friend?
Every day we meet wonderful people who love their furry family members, and inevitably we all share stories about them. Now, I don’t often share the story about my best friend, but I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself and tell you a little about him.
How to keep your pet safe during the summer:
- Never, ever leave your furry friend in the car.
- Make sure your fur baby has unlimited access to fresh water.
- Make sure your best friend has access to shade when outside.
- Take walks during the cooler hours of the day.
- When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like asphalt) because it can burn your furry pals paws.